Monday, September 5, 2011

Welcome to Pleasantville

(Alisa) Hey there, I'm the multimedia producer at WHO and I'm tagging along on RVTV to make sure our site (www.whotv.com/sports/rvtv) gets updated and you all know where we are and what we're up to.
Also, check us out on facebook (SoundOFF Nation) and twitter (@Soundoff13). All the guys will be tweeting from their own accounts and hashtagging it #13RVTV, so join in the conversation and hashtag your RVTV tweets!
Well, we got into Pleasantville around lunch time today and there were already kids playing football in the street. I went into Smokey Row and 10-year-olds were discussing the pros and cons of their teams offensive and defensive lines. Suffice to say, this town is ready for some football!
They've turned their main street into a giant tailgate. There is BBQ wafting into the windows of the RV as I type this.
We've had a few bumps in the road so far, but the cooler is stocked and the pillows are fluffed. Keith and Andy are the only ones here so far, but they've laid claim to the most comfortable beds. Zach, of course, will be camping out in the tent (he's a newbie). Ed says no rain though, so he should be okay.
Being the only girl on the trip, I have to watch out for myself. I got a whistle, to get their attention, and I bought a pink camping chair. I figured it would deter the guys from sitting in it... But everyone says the same thing, Chris will be all over it when he gets here...

No comments: